CA Fix Plug in

Hi,

CA Fix plug in tells me I have MCE Errors.  So installed the logs tools via Nerd Tools.  I have checked for any logs and I have not found any.  My system on initial setup for several days had no issues until recently.  There has been no changes made prior.  All of a sudden the server constantly reboots I can only assume every 30 mins or less.   I have done a complete reinstall with both the stable release and the beta with the same results.  I have tried to different memory kits, ran mem test for 12 hours with no errors on both kits.  Initially I was using to NVME drives for caching, removed both of them and switched to a single ssd drive.  I have no overclocks other than setting the motherboard to the correct memory speed.  The 2 memory kits I did use were a set of 3200 and a set 2666.  The 3200 memory was not on the motherboard QVL list and the 2666 was on the QVL list.  I am at a loss right now.  I need some help.

Thanks in advance

zeus-diagnostics-20200722-1332.zip