Moving files between share

Hey team,

I am new to Unraid and have followed a few youtube video on setting up my Plex and also my torrents. 

I now have a share for movies which goes to plex and a share for downloads which has a couple of folders within.

My question - What is the best way to transfer files from Download to Movies? is there a way i can set up auto feature that will transfer my movies once finished?

I have looked into changing the path within Qbittorrent but the main path in download, share not in the movies share.

Thanks for any help

If you set up Radarr it will send the torrents to you torrent client.  Upon completion your client can be set up to move the files to the download\completed directory.  Radarr will then move them automatically to the movies share in the appropriate directory.  Plex should see the new file and automatically find the metadata for it.  Sonarr will do the same for TV Shows. There is some good videos on youtube.  You will want to set up Jackett to deal with indexers.  You can of course just make sub directories and copy them over manually. 

Edited by Gragorg