Multiple drives failed then replaced. Can ls the full path but not the directory.

This is a weird one on me. I've had a terrible weekend as far as my unraid box goes. Replaced one disk on Friday, during the replacement another seems to go dead. It ends up having the parity rebuild (2 parity drives) and says it'll take something like 400 days to rebuild. I don't have that kind of time. So I get that drive out of there and end up rebuilding with 2 new drives. I know that's not optimal, but the struggles were real.

So now, doing an ls -ltr /mnt/user/moives shows nothing after Aug of last year. So I mildly panic. I get to looking and I am getting this while trying to look for a directory I know existed.

root@alucard:/mnt/user/movies# ls /mnt/user/movies/The_Dark*
/bin/ls: cannot access '/mnt/user/movies/The_Dark*': Input/output error

I know that was recently acquired. However if I ls -ld on it directly...

root@alucard:/mnt/user/movies# ls -ld /mnt/user/movies/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users 83 Aug 13 06:18 /mnt/user/movies/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO//

and

root@alucard:/mnt/user/movies# ls -ld /mnt/user/movies/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO.mkv
-rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users 2627257403 Aug 11 07:14 /mnt/user/movies/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO/The_Dark_End_Of_The_Street_2020_1080p_WEB-DL_H264_AC3-EVO.mkv

So they are there, somewhere, but none of my apps or a wildcard ls can see them.

I'm doing disk checks right now, but I'm kinda lost on what to do next.

Suggestions? Parity should have rebuilt all the things, there were several billion read errors on one drive, but that's fixed now (not replaced) and the array is green.

Any suggestions?

alucard-diagnostics-20200822-1931.zip