issue moving data from xpenology

hi everyone!

I am having some issues with my data migration to unraid from xpenology.

I have a HP MicroServer Gen8 where I was running xpenology. I have installed 3 brand new disks there and installed Unraid. So far I have run the preclean and created the array. Will put a 4th disk for parity when I finish my data transfer.

Now I'm trying to transfer the data from my old disks where xpenology was installed but with no success. My idea is to connect it to a SATA port so transfer will be faster, I can do it from another computer, which I test and works, but it's very slow.

First I tried using the unassigned device plugin but I get the following errors:

Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sde1'...
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t linux_raid_member -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime '/dev/sde1' '/mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part1'
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sde1' failed. Error message: mount: /mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part1: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'.
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Partition 'WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part1' could not be mounted.
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sde2'...
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t linux_raid_member -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime '/dev/sde2' '/mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part2'
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sde2' failed. Error message: mount: /mnt/disks/WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part2: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'.
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Partition 'WDC_WD30EZRX-00MMMB0_WD-WCAWZ1402427-part2' could not be mounted.
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Adding disk '/dev/sde5'...
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t linux_raid_member -o rw,auto,async,noatime,nodiratime '/dev/sde5' '/mnt/disks/FILESRV:4'
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sde5' failed. Error message: mount: /mnt/disks/FILESRV:4: unknown filesystem type 'linux_raid_member'.
Aug 25 08:26:16 Tower unassigned.devices: Partition 'FILESRV:4' could not be mounted.

That disk consists only of one standalone disk with no RAID, but I'm not sure why it seems that it gets recognized as software RAID, probably the way when it was created on xpenology.

So I tried to mount it using mdadm:

root@Tower:~# mdadm --examine --verbose --scan
ARRAY /dev/md/4  level=raid1 metadata=1.2 num-devices=1 UUID=b1bd813e:6020a5c6:45de7301:c19528c2 name=FILESRV:4
   devices=/dev/sde5

root@Tower:~# mdadm -A -R/dev/md4 /dev/sde5
mdadm: unexpected failure opening /dev/md4

If I checked the modules I can see that md_mod is loaded  but nothing for raid

root@Tower:~# lsmod | grep md
md_mod                 49152  3
root@Tower:~# lsmod | grep -i raid
root@Tower:~#

Could it be missing the kernel module to be able to mount the raid? Is there any other way to do the transfer using the SATA port?

I did manage to mount it inside a Ubuntu VM that I created and mapped the disk in Unraid it self, but using the VM is extremely slow. 

Thanks in advance!