Dual Network Interface Crash

My Unraid box occasionally disappears from the network. If I leave it alone long enough, it comes back. Looking at the logs, the first sign of a problem seems to be the log entry "kernel: bnx2 0000:01:00.1 eth1: NIC Copper Link is Down". Then there's about 1:20:00 of restarting things before the log calms down. How can I avoid this?

I'm running Unraid 6.8.3 on a restored Dell PowerEdge T410. I have a diagnostics dump ready, trying to figure out how to upload it

Local processes seem unaffected. Folding@Home appears to keep trucking along in it's Docker. My uptime counter doesn't reset.

You'll notice that I've got 6GB total RAM; I have 8GB installed but one of the motherboard's memory channels is dead.

There are two network interfaces on the motherboard. They're both wired to the same unmanaged gigabit switch. I initially only had one network interface connected, but set up the second one when this problem first occurred. I was hoping that maybe a redundant network connection would persist through the reset, but apparently not.

I have some USB Ethernet adapters around... third interface is the charm??

PS I have run the "Fix Common Problems" app. I tweaked some configs and have no warnings except for "CPU Scaling Driver," which I'm not inclined to dig into at the moment unless there's a reason to think heat problems are causing my network problems.

tammy-diagnostics-20200903-1535.zip

Edited by k2U79!KvW9AXpwAc
added info about Common Problems app