[SOLVED] Major issue with unraid - Samba related?

Hi, 

Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue i'm having.

My Log file is filling up rapidly. It's currently sat on 61% and unraid has turned off SMB it would seem as i'm unable to gain access to my array through finder (OSX) 

Within the webUI i also currently don't have access to my Dockers or VMs. Apparently they are not running (However they are as i can still use Plex on other devices - Plex is one of my dockers)

Also within the WebUI i can see at the bottom of the screen that "Services Starting" 

I can see something on Line 25 of the Samba file about "no such file or directory"

And i'm also seeing some:

fat__get_entry: 38 callbacks suppressed
Sep 28 15:17:01 Tower kernel: FAT-fs (sdb1): Directory bread(block 30696) failed

Does anyone have any idea whats going on? I had to force restart my server last night as over the weekend the log file had filled up to 100% and the system was unresponsive so theres clearly an issue but i don't know how to solve the issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

P.S My Log file is now at 63%.....

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 14.37.23.png

tower-diagnostics-20200928-1433.zip

On 9/28/2020 at 3:22 PM, JorgeB said:

Flash drive troubles, start by running chkdsk, if that doesn't help re-format or replace.

Thanks for that. I've got a new USB and just restored from a backup, The old USB was very old and i'd been wanting to swap it out anyway.

Thanks for the advise, All back up and running smoothly again.

• Like 1
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Major issue with unraid - Samba related?