[SOLVED] Power failure data loss

gdk2012

Hello, I'm reaching out for help regarding power failure recovery. Sorry this is a repeat question, I searched the forums but most of the advice seemed to be a clean shutdown / reboot. I rebooted both cold and hot and nothing has changed. Yesterday I lost power momentarily. Just as last time my docker and vms have crashed and need to be rebuilt. But the real problem is that most of my shares are gone. Appdata, download, and media are all that persisted. Media only has a small portion of the original though. Maybe what was contained on a single drive? Regardless, the drives show up, healthy, and the correct free space is displayed but no other shares or files. I am currently running a parity check to fix the write errors. Nothing else is running on the system so I don't overwrite anything. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Attached it my syslog from this morning. Thank you in advance.

**edit** file system repair did the trick, took some tries to get the log to read but all appears as it was

syslog.txt

Edited by gdk2012