Stuck on Ar

shagomir

I'm on 6.8.3. 

Fun times. So on Saturday, the cache drive on my server became unmountable. I was able to recover it, move the files off, format, and get it running again. I decided to upgrade to a cache pool to replace the drive in case it failed again and protect my data. 

Monday night, install cache pool, move some drives around in the case, and connect everything back up. Everything runs on the old cache drive, so I follow the process here to replace the cache drive: https://wiki.unraid.net/Replace_A_Cache_Drive

Just after I had copied everything from the cache and switched to the new cache drives, I noticed one of the HDDs was getting very hot very fast. The system fans weren't running (I forgot to plug them in) and so I shut it down before the magic smoke came out. 

Since then, I have not been able to bring the array on-line. Whenever I turn it on, it boots properly and everything seems to work, however when I start the array it never actually finishes coming online, and if I check the dashboard I get the error shown in the screenshot. I did notice that the status in the lower-left corner is "Array Started Starting Services". The dockers do not start, and I basically can't do anything.

I booted into safe mode with no plugins, same error. 

I went into the BIOS and turned of UEFI, same error.

I took a backup of my USB, re-formatted it, and put a fresh install of Unraid on there with only my key, same error.

I've googled my brains out but cannot figure this out. 

dashboard screenshot.PNG

pandora-diagnostics-20201109-2222.zip