Cache Pool Unmountable, please help!

Hi all,

Last night something happened and I have no clue what. I was watching Plex (Docker) until about midnight and went to bed, 8am someone tried watching something on plex and it was missing. I went to check and I couldn't access the web UI, I checked a few other things and just decided to do a reboot. once it came back up my dockers, libvirt.img and most everything was gone. I noticed that both cache drives were there and In correct order, but it says unmountable: No File System. all of my VM's are on these drives.

Cache drives are 2 2tb NVMe's in raid 1

possibly I'm thinking they could have became too full overnight because of Deluge?

I have tried this to no avail. if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

here is a screenshot of my disks in maintenance mode, as you can see both drives still show up without issue ( the unassigned device 2tb nvme was meant to be added to the cache pool to make it raid 5, just hadn't done it yet.) trust me that it hasn't been misplaced with a different 2tb drive as I have pictures of what drives and orders they should be.

image.thumb.png.ea09062409af324568c73b834685426c.png

P.S. if i need to post a file or anything, please just tell me how I can do that, Im not a super Linux savvy person, just attempting to be.

I have tried everything in the FAQ now, including btrfs repair. Which still couldnt even see the drives. When I load them both into a different machine with a linux rescue USB i can only see one drive, its very odd. i can see both in bios, but the OS only will ever see 1. 

I may end up having to wipe this and start over, what would peoples recommendations be on how to setup my cache in the future? I have 3 2tb nvme's. Should they be in btrfs raid 5, or btrfs all independent, or xfs?

Thanks for the help