NVME Temperature Notifications | Alter thresholds

Question: Is it possible to choose which drives you receive temperature notifications from or change the temperature thresholds for a single drive?

Background: I have been using Unraid for a few years now and I recently started playing around with the notification features. I use a Hellfire NVME SSD passed through for my windows VM. As the name suggests, it runs significantly warmer than the other drives. As a result, it constantly triggers unnecessary caution/warning notifications. I obviously do not want to disable notifications because I would like to be aware if a data drive is overheating.

So far the only place I have seen where the temperature thresholds can be altered is in disk settings, but it changes the thresholds for all drives.

54 minutes ago, micahzjohnson said:

Is it possible to choose which drives you receive temperature notifications from or change the temperature thresholds for a single drive?

Yes, by clicking on it (if it's an assigned device), if you have unassigned devices than run hotter the current workaround is to set the general settings to that temp and then click on each assigned device and set lower temp thresholds.