Suggestions for website/forum/wiki improvement

shaurya

Hello,

Spent almost a day on the lime tech's website/forum/wiki and would like to propse following improvement-

1. Could not find any link to wiki site either from lime's home page or from forum's home page.

2. Once on the forum site, could not find a like to go back to lime's home page. Had to retype the lime's homepage's url.

3. From wiki could not navigate back to lime's home page or to forum's home page.

Though small points but could be useful for any new visitor like me.

Regards,

Shaurya

One more suggestion ...

Can a sticky post be put in each forum section with a subject, "Read this first!"  It would contain two tips:

1. Check the wiki (and provide a link)

2. Search the board before posting questions

No, it won't stop every redundantly repetitive question, but it should stop a bunch of them.  I am actually less interested in filtering those questions from the forum than I am providing a better self-service environment for the community.

Bill

The one biggest change that could be made would be to sync the login credentials of the forum and the wiki.

The break the culture of posting technical information in the forum but rather put it in the wiki and link to it and discuss in the forum. This forum has a large skill base and is very active/helpful... if everyone tweaked the wiki it would be very detailed and useful very quickly.