Showing 2 drive failure and 1 wrong identification

Okay so kinda had a perfect storm of dumb moves and bad luck and would really like any help I can get. Ill kick it off with some specs I have a HP DL 360 8 Drive server. It has 2 Parity 3 Data and 1 Cache Drive. Its running Docker Containers and a VM. Typical plugins like fix common problems, unassigned drives and community apps. I'll start with the user error I had a failed drive I got a replacement in and figured I would swap it out real quick and I clicked the release to eject the drive which happened to be the wrong drive. So i pushed it back in and went ahead and added in the other drive and went to start the array with Now 2 "failed drives" Well the system was at mounting filesystem when I lost power and i do have a UPS but it only holds for a few minutes as of lately and usually its not a big deal cause I have unraid to shutdown pretty quickly when i have a power loss. But since it was mounting it wasnt shutting down. So while the safely shutdown was an option still showing I shut it down not sure if it succeeded or not since it did all lose power but a few minutes later I have power again and my gear spins back up. So I login to start the rebuild and my parity drive is now show up as wrong identification. At this point its a little above my head on next steps. I did do another clean reboot and still shows. I know my Parity drives are good Im also pretty sure my drive 2 is good since nothing should have been writing to the array I have the logs i will attach not sure if there real useful since it did reboot. 

deathstar-syslog-20201207-0552.zip

Assuming disk2 is OK and parity is still valid you can try this:

-Tools -> New Config -> Retain current configuration: All -> Apply
-Check all assignments are correct and assign any missing disk(s) if needed, like old parity and new disk1
-Check both "parity is already valid" and "maintenance mode" and start the array
-Stop array
-Unassign disk1
-Start array (in normal mode now), ideally the emulated disk will now mount and contents look correct, if it doesn't you should run a filesystem check on the emulated disk
-If the emulated disk mounts and contents look correct stop the array
-Re-assign disk1 and start array to begin rebuilding.