Cannot write to Docker image - diagnostics attached

BurntOC

I’ve had this occur twice recently.  Last time I deleted the Docker image and recreated and things began working again, but clearly something is wrong.  From my searches it suggests maybe cache drive issue or Docker image corruption, but I don’t know how to verify that.  This server and my other Unraid both otherwise seem to be running fine, though I will note they’re on the newest beta and when I stop the array or stop services on occasion the machines may become unresponsive. If so, then I have to press the hardware power button and about 80% of the time they will cleanly power off.  I appreciate any help getting to the bottom of this.

unraid1-diagnostics-20201211-0637.zip

23 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

UD where the docker device is is almost full:

Filesystem                       Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/UASSD1               239G  231G  8.2G  97% /mnt/disks/UASSD1

That could be a problem, suggest freeing up some space and recreating the docker image, don't let it go above 90%.

Thank you for taking a look.  I hadn't noticed that.  Of my two servers, this is the only one that has a UA SSD mounted for VMs and containers.  In the Main screen and in the dash it always shows no size, 0 used, and 0 available.  Is that uncommon?  If it's normal, is there a way to raise visibility of this?  Within the next 30-60 days I'm planning on replacing this with a 1TB+ drive, and I'm hoping it is easy to swap out.  Until then, I found a 75GB "base" VM image I will move off into a backup folder on the array which should help a lot if that's the issue.

55 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

I believe that's normal for UD devices, they will show correct usage on the MAIN page.

Got it, thanks.  It was showing all 0 there as well when I posted (I double-checked) so I went back after your reply and how it does show usage in Main.  Must've been going through some startup process still I guess.