• 6.12-rc6 There are no exportable disk shares

amp88759
    • Solved

I have this issue: I searched the forums and found the advice to reboot should fix this issue. I found this advice.

644258773_CleanShot2023-05-23at17_42.09@2x.thumb.png.24e03702eb5f1f47d713f38cf774023b.png

Except I have rebooted three times now to no avail.

1862105522_CleanShot2023-05-23at17_43.25@2x.png.e0dca6f35ca5b1794ec020f04f366dfb.png

Any suggestions?

CleanShot 2023-05-23 at 17.38.15@2x.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Jorge
    Thank you. Something really strange is happening. I have built and maintain three unRAID servers.
    All configured the same: same plugins, same dockers.
    Mine is running 6.12-rc6 the other two are running 6.11.5.
    ALL are exhibiting the same issue of "There are no exportable disk shares"

JFYI: I manage them all using the Tailscale plugin from the app store which has just been marked incompatible with 6.12. 

I will add the diagnostics for my server here. Should you need the other two let me know.

Thanks in advance.

AMP unraid-diagnostics-20230523-1815.zip

Hi Jorge

535202799_CleanShot2023-05-23at18_56_19.thumb.png.64e79f55e2ae106ef89f68b9d2c83c8c.png

The plugins which have updated recently are mover and recycle bin.

This is really strange it has just started happening on all three servers in different locations.

16 minutes ago, amp88759 said:

This is really strange it has just started happening on all three servers in different locations

Try booting in safe mode to rule out any plugins issues, permissions also look normal.

JFYI

I am able to connect to SMB shares from MacOS using connect to server and looking within the share itself the settings are correct.
    2068521404_CleanShot2023-05-23at20_48_43.thumb.png.36f7f1a1ac01a4862971785f76ac686f.png

I am still completely baffled why 3x unRAID servers in three different locations all show the same error on the main shares page.

Any further suggestions?

lol, I missed you were talking about disk shares, was thinking of user shares, if you really want to export disk shares go to Global Share Settings and enable disk shares, I assume you know what disk shares are? Most users don't need them.

Hi Jorge

Erm, has something changed here on this screen. Have I missed something here?

I do understand disk shares (individual array drives or pools shared to network) rather than a user share which is a folder shared.

Have I just "had a moment (brain f*rt)" and wasted your time here? I do hope not.

I do not recall this screen (below) looking as sparse.

image.png.ab6e9c0b5cdc94d35b47c87c47e7a400.png

Maybe I am used to viewing on my laptop rather than monitor 🤷‍♂️

I'm going to leave you in peace (and probably embarrassment) here....

Thanks for your help and apologies for wasting time...I think I have baffled myself.

• Like 1