• Extremely slow Apps/Docker

FlyingTexan
    • Closed

Installing any docker from Apps is extremely slow. Editing any dockers takes several minutes. Makes a long day for setting up something new. Hopefully it's something I screwed up so I can just undo it. 

tower-diagnostics-20220513-2207.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There's filesystem corruption on disk4, check filesystem on disk4, and since part of the appdata lives there it could be related to your issue, you then should move everything from that share to cache.

10 hours ago, JorgeB said:

There's filesystem corruption on disk4, check filesystem on disk4, and since part of the appdata lives there it could be related to your issue, you then should move everything from that share to cache.

Is that not what parity is for? To detect and fix? I’m having a fresh issue where parity is barely moving (like 3MB/S) and my cache of 2TB has almost filled. Hadn’t changed any settings and it’s been running for a while. I’ve been doing a very large pull of media.

51 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

Is that not what parity is for?

Parity handles drive failures / read errors.  If you have another reason why filesystem corruption happen (eg: bad memory), there's nothing that Parity can do to help you on that.  Unraid is really no different than any other OS in that regards.

Your system share on both the cache and disk 1.  It's impossible to determine where the docker.img file is actually stored, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to change the system share from Use Cache: only to instead be use cache: Prefer

Stop the VM and docker services in settings, then run Mover from the main tab.  After its done, re-enable the services

Closing this for now since it looks like a general support issue, please post in the general support forum if you need more help with this, we can always re-open if it tuns out to be a bug.