• [6.8.0] Docker mount path breaks Container

ich777
    • Solved Minor

The latest Unraid build 6.8.0 breaks one of my Docker Containers (DontStarveTogeter).

Strangely on 6.7.2 everything works as expected with the standard template from the CA App.

I've discovered that when i delete the 'game directory' mount that the container also starts on 6.8.0 and everything works, is there something that i'm missing or did anything globaly changed in Unraid 6.8.0?

It looks like that the Container couldn't find the mounted directory or something messes up the path's or simply couldn't load extra files needed to run the application.

Also tested some of my other containers and they all work fine (Xonotic, jDownloader2, MinecraftBasicServer).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is this when accessing the appdata path via /mnt/user?  Does it work accessing via /mnt/cache/...  Does changing the Tunable Hard Link setting in Global Share Settings make any difference?

• Like 1

Actually the error was that i had a path like /mnt/user/... the path like you suggested /mnt/cache/... changes everything and it works now.

Thank you!