• Unable to access docker Web UI

Corrupted
    • Closed

Hello,

When I upgraded from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2, I noticed my browser is unable to load the webpage when trying to log into my server and also trying to open any of my dockers web ui.  

When my browser stops trying to resolve the webpage, if I hit refresh a few times the docker/server will load the page and will be accessible again. Once I close the window, the issue will return. I originally thought it was my router or a cookies/cache but I have rebooted the router, uninstalled chrome, and deleted the appdata folder but this issue keeps reoccurring. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this issue but If you need me to upload any diagnostic files for troubleshooting please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 6.9+, the webUI is unavailable until all services are started.  This means that every container (set to autostart) is started up, VMs etc

It's a pet peeve of mine also.

Thank you Squid for replying back. I stopped everything, turned off all AutoStarts, and rebooted the server. I started Plex manually and I see in the logs Starting Plex Media Server but it doesn't go past that part. Is there a log, app, or another way to find out which service is hung up?

ocker is used for versioning skip update check
    [cont-init.d] 60-plex-update: exited 0.
    [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
    [custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
    [cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
    [cont-init.d] done.
    [services.d] starting services
    [services.d] done.
    Starting Plex Media Server.

Edited by Corrupted

That's the log for Plex (and it's started).  

Am I misunderstanding something, or wasn't the server's GUI available very quickly after the login screen came up (you are talking about the GUI boot mode)

Its both. After rebooting the GUI will load/not load and if I go to certain tabs the server will never fully load the images. For example: Plugin's will show the loading symbol in the middle but I would need to hit refresh a bunch of times before I can see the plugins. 

For Dockers they are doing a similar issue. It will launch the web UI but it will either not load or will stay with a white screen. If I hit refresh enough time it will load the website. I have been using the plex.tv URL as a workaround to access my plex server.  I added some attachments that may help. 

Plugins.PNG

Plex.PNG

Edited by Corrupted

Hello Squid,

I figured out the issue is local to my desktop and has nothing to do with Unraid. I used an old laptop and everything was able to open quickly without any pages trying to load. I would like to thank you for help and for responding so quickly. 

Thank you