• White end Empty Windows on Wireguard VPN configuration since Unraid 6.11.0

Patrice Vetsel
    • Urgent

Using VPN Manager under settings, when cliking the eye icon for viewing local config or Peer Config resulting in a white window without the possibility to see anything or to download anything. I'm blocked. I'v used 3 differents navigator and cleaning internet cache.

Unraid Bug.jpg

Unraid Bug zbox-diagnostics-20220929-0756.zip

• Upvote 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

no, it's not explicitly turned on for the domain/ip address (unraid url); and never changed anything prior to the 6.11 update which was working fine.

no adblockers turned on and pop-up was working even remotely through the VPN on 6.10.3, this issue only occured after updating to 6.11

Edited by kbnomad

Same for me as well. Ad Blocker disabled too.

I'll click one user's settings and it'll show. I'll select done and try another users and get a blank page. Since there is no "done" or "x" icon I can either press escape or refresh the page to return to the wireguard settings page.

After a refresh that user's settings randomly will or will not work. Or other ones will work, I'll refresh and they won't. Typically more not working than working.

I've tried chrome, Firefox, and edge with no success. Sometimes clicking the "View Peer Config" icon literally does nothing.

4 minutes ago, SergeantCC4 said:

Same for me as well. Ad Blocker disabled too.

I'll click one user's settings and it'll show. I'll select done and try another users and get a blank page. Since there is no "done" or "x" icon I can either press escape or refresh the page to return to the wireguard settings page.

After a refresh that user's settings randomly will or will not work. Or other ones will work, I'll refresh and they won't. Typically more not working than working.

I've tried chrome, Firefox, and edge with no success. Sometimes clicking the "View Peer Config" icon literally does nothing.

I don't think adblocker has anything to do with this specific topic, as what OP has on the Subject, this is regarding 6.11 update, so I assume everyone who is experiencing this problem didn't have this issue before updating.

Correct. I have two systems. Both ran 6.10.3:

1. Upgraded to 6.11. wire guard issues started. I can still connect, just has the UI issues as stated in this thread.

2. Still on 6.10.3. no problems at all.

1 hour ago, kbnomad said:

don't think adblocker has anything to do with this

Any update might include changes to the underlying webUI code that could affect browser behavior, so we always mention clearing cache, disabling adblocker, trying another browser...

4 minutes ago, trurl said:

clearing cache

If you don't make the browser get the latest code from the webUI, it could still be running code from the previous version.

Has everybody tried clearing browser cache?

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

If you don't make the browser get the latest code from the webUI, it could still be running code from the previous version.

Has everybody tried clearing browser cache?

tried it on 3 devices on 2 different (physical) locations on 3 different browsers.
    Even reinstalled orion browser for the first time again since 2 months ago, so clearly that doesn't have any cache at all.

same thing, only white pop-up.
    And yes, I've cleared cache.

Just wanted to note that this issue still occurs when using Brave browser. If using Chrome the content on the WireGuard Configuration pop up appears. 

With no blocking enabled for the unraid url in Brave and everything allowed in site settings, the content in the WireGuard Configuration pop up does not display.