Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

comanbo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have been an active unraid user since 2020 I think. I have been going through everything you can possibly imagine: loosing appdata, USB sticks that failed, docker containers or plugins that were taking my CPU to 100% and so on. I still like this operating system and this year I decided to start posting on youtube. If you want to show some appreciation and support with a like and subscribe would be great for my minuscule channel : https://www.youtube.com/@Tech-and-Fire Happy to take gentle and constructive criticism too. Just be aware that I am not an expert and I am pretending to be one. I am just a guy who likes to tinker with stuff and is doing this on top of a full time job (mostly excel and power points )
  2. Anyone who is willing to upgrade to unraid 7 beta and test if the 310 is working with Plex and jellyfin? https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/release-notes/7.0.0/ curious to see if you can get it to transcode and if I should order one.
  3. rclone has evolved so much since the initial youtube video of @SpaceInvaderOne - looking at all the discussions with regards rclone, I wonder if is not time for a new (updated) video on the topic 😁. I am happy to support (as a newbie) however I can: testing, writing the script, donating $ to whoever is willing to take on the challenge of creating a video on how to properly configure rclone in 2022 on unraid. anyone? @Sycotix 😉

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.