quizzy99

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About quizzy99

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Unfortunately, I don't have another Nvidia card lying around. This was the only graphics unit in my unraid build, since I opted for a cpu without iGPU. It turns out that after trying the card on a windows machine, none of the Nvidia drivers actually work, even when going back as far as v353, they just turn a black screen, so unless I'm misunderstanding, there is probably something fundamentally wrong with the card. Installing the drivers just throws errors and doesn't actually run other than a rudimentary display via microsoft compatible drivers. I remember a few years back the
  2. I threw the card into the other computer (an old oem machine with a motherboard from 2011!) along with a fresh unraid on a spare usb and am gettting the same message in the plugin and logs. I think there's either a problem with the card itself or maybe, as some digging online suggests, requires a way older nvidia driver to function (can't find the link but I think it was for quadros older than kepler). Or maybe the motherboards I'm using are just way too old. Is it possible to use a driver older than those select-able in this plugin? I never changed any VM settings and was refer
  3. Ok, I tried disabling both in the bios as well as trying it with only VT-x disabled and only VT-d disabled, but the "no device found" message" in the plugin and the "RmInitAdapter Failed" error in the log have not changed in any of these bios combinations compared to having both enabled. I only recently moved this graphics card from a windows desktop so I had not previously tried it with any unraid nvidia build or driver workarounds. My VM settings match your image and my VMs are not running by default. My CPU does not have integrated graphics, but I have tried explicitly disabling
  4. I have tried both driver version v460.56 and v455.45.01 on plugin 2021.03.07. About to try updating to Unraid 6.9.1. Edit: No change after update to 6.9.1, still no devices found monolith-diagnostics-20210307-2358.zip
  5. I appreciate the tip. I just tried booting with a fresh copy of Unraid 6.9 straight from the website and installing the plugin, but unfortunately I got the same "No devices were found" error.
  6. Thanks for the help! Diagnostics attached. monolith-diagnostics-20210307-2358.zip
  7. Hi, I'm getting the "No devices were found" error in the plugin and when trying "nvidia-smi" even though it detects my Quadro K4000 in system devices and with "lscpi" in terminal. I'm on stable Unraid 6.9.0 and Nvidia-driver version 2021.03.07. I am using a Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH motherboard and have Vt-x and Vt-D enabled in the bios. I tried it with and without the card plugged into a display. I've also tried bios resets, many restarts, re-seating the card, legacy boot mode, checking and unchecking vfio bind as advised by previous posts. I've also confirmed that the card can be detected in a Wi