Jump to content

dertbv

Members
  • Content Count

    196
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About dertbv

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Anyone have a down and dirty way to remove the attachments on the files before we processionals them. they are causing unmanic to fail. looking for a bulk way to do it as i have over 6k that are failing..
  2. Any idea how i can resolve this error? "2020-08-01T22:00:59:ERROR:Unmanic.Worker-2 - [FORMATTED] - Exception in processing job with Worker-2: - 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb2 in position 24: invalid start byte" This was caused by the Audio. I had to change the settings just to pass though.
  3. The issue is the page being loaded does not paginate the query. And the query is not optimised as an SQL dataset. Switching to mysql will not improve page load times. The orm calls for those pages need to be optimised. This is something already on my to-do list and will probably be a few hours of work to do properly when I get the time. No ETA ATM. Not complaining thank you for all that you do! I just turned on the Nvida piece and have completed more in 10 days than i have in the last year.
  4. If you blow away the entire database won't it go through every file that you have ever done?
  5. When opening the webpage it is taking a while to populate the see all records. then it takes more time to actually view details on a completed item. Chosing failures and massive wait time..
  6. Going on 12 years of being a user of unraid. I can honestly say that it has been a fun learning experience. Watching it grow from the early days to what it is today, just wow. The bad side is I think people get tired of my love for the os. Can never stop bragging about what it does.
  7. Currently running on ESXI and wanting to move over to bare metal. Running 5 Vm's that would need to be converted over. Have about a dozen dockers including Plex with about 6 streams concurrently. Can one of the unraid masters give me feedback on this list? Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor Noctua NH-U12S 55 CFM CPU Cooler Asus TUF Z390M-PRO GAMING (WI-FI) Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory 1 Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive 5 Toshiba N300 10 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GAMING Video Card Fractal Design Node 804 MicroATX Mid Tower Case SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 550 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully thanks
  8. Has anyone been able to get this ti work running unsaid as a VM in esxi? I have a 1600ti card that i installed put in pass through mode added it to unraid. I boot fine but I am getting "Unable to determine the device handle for GPU 0000:0B:00.0: Unknown Error" . researching this out says to edit the VM and add hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = "FALSE", and then unraid boots extremely slow and then fails fails to fully boot. Anyone have any pointers?
  9. I have started to show errors on one of my disks. Hoping the powers to be can point me into the right direction. TOSHIBA_HDWE150_Z5N9K7N6F57D-20190117-0701.txt
  10. It is using the same controller the samsung drive was using when it was working.. I assume that these two directories are on the cache drive? sudo fstrim -a -v /var/lib/docker: 11.9 GiB (12789510144 bytes) trimmed /etc/libvirt: 921.6 MiB (966324224 bytes) trimmed
  11. Finally swapped out my cache drive with a Samsung 1tb 860. Trim was working however i started to have issues with the drive. It would grind to a halt once it got to 180 GB on it. I decided to exchange it for a Crucial MX500 1TB. it seems to be doing much better however when i run the trim command i get fstrim: /mnt/cache: the discard operation is not supported. Any ideals what's going on?
  12. What command are you all using to prune the Plex application down in "Excluded Folders" Settings
  13. Any headway on this, i am showing the same thing
  14. Ok I have found the reason, it is a plugin named dynamix.disk.io. It is causing all my unmounted drives to read 0 bytes available when i try to add them to the array. Removed that plugin and I am now in the process of rebuilding the original USB drive and raid.
  15. Just to followup on this. i loaded a new config to another usb drive and booted. Had issues with the SSL folder not allowing me to get to the web page. However after copying the SSL folder over to the new drive, i was able to get into the web site and verify that all drives are appearing correctly. Plan now is to get as much of the data off the parity that i can and then use the new USB drive going forward. Still have not figured out why the old usb/config is not allowing me to add new drives..