Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

6 Neutral

About allanp81

  • Rank
    Advanced Member


  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I kinda guessed that, but I couldn't figure out the docker run command as it fails when I try.
  2. I mean even just getting the docker installed.
  3. Did you get this working? I'm really struggling.
  4. Does your kodi headless have access to that nfs path? And you've added the sources.xml etc?
  5. Can't say I've noticed any issues like that personally.
  6. Yes, via the command line: Update: curl --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.Scan", "id": "mybash"}' -H 'content-type: application/json;' http://username:password@ Clean: curl --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.Clean", "id": "mybash"}' -H 'content-type: application/json;' http://username:password@
  7. The main reason I use it is because things like Sonarr and Radarr can instruct a kodi client to update the DB when things are downloaded. This means your kodi headless docker can do this so that when you turn on your clients they will already be updated.
  8. Fixed it for me as well after editing the DockerClient.php file.
  9. Mine are configured as file:///picons/%C.png
  10. I think I configured my client first and then copied over advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml to the headless docker. When you say nothing happens, what do you mean?
  11. @SquidThanks for the info, I've set up a scheduled task to balance the btrfs filesystem on the cache drive once a week. Strange I've never even heard of having to do this.
  12. Hmm, I wonder if it's related to my cache pool running out of space that I corrected much earlier that day. My cache pool at the moment has well over 100Gb of free space on it. I'll have a look at the external drive, it's probably failing as it was a cheap piece of kit that's not exactly new! Thanks
  13. Thanks, sorry forgot to post the whole thing. downloadbox-diagnostics-20190701-1246.zip
  14. I seem to be having out of memory issues that I've never had before. Everything appears to be working ok, first time I had the out of memory error it seemed to kill my VM that I had running. downloadbox-syslog-20190701-0831.zip
  15. So strangely this now seems to be working... No idea why as I tried starting afresh and same issue so reverted back to my previous advancedsettings.xml and sources.xml and now it's seemingly working!