tidusjar

Members
  • Posts

    40
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tidusjar

  1. Hey, You have run into a limitation in SQLite, Ombi is a very DB heavy application and SQLite is not really meant for websites/apps. What i'd recommend you do is migrate over to using MySQL as a database for Ombi (you can easily spin up a MariaDb docker container) There is a guide on the docs website, also see here: https://docs.ombi.app/info/alternate-databases/#why-mysql
  2. Oh wow, I unassigned the drive, re-assigned it and now it's mountable and everything seems normal?
  3. Done, yeah it was XFS I had to use the `-L` option as it was complaining Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... ALERT: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which is being destroyed because the -L option was used. - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan and clear agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 0 - agno = 3 Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees... - reset superblock... Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts... Maximum metadata LSN (213:549485) is ahead of log (1:2). Format log to cycle 216. done
  4. Sync finished with 0 errors. For some reason there's no File System Check available for disk1 now. The option is completely missing. It appears for all of the other disks Here's a screenshot of Main
  5. Ok will do, As far as I'm aware disk4 is now in a correct state and no longer emulated too
  6. Filesystem check output: Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... ALERT: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which is being ignored because the -n option was used. Expect spurious inconsistencies which may be resolved by first mounting the filesystem to replay the log. - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan (but don't clear) agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 No modify flag set, skipping phase 5 Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify link counts... No modify flag set, skipping filesystem flush and exiting. And Parity sync is now running
  7. Ok So replace disk1 then? How do i do a new config to disk4? Is there a link on the wiki anywhere?
  8. I do not currently have any spare. Do we think disk 1 is dead?
  9. Apologies. I’ve not replaced any drives. I didn’t even realise disk 1 was being rebuilt. When I noticed this error I did remove the disk and then re-add it which may have caused that? attached is the new diagnostics server-diagnostics-20211102-2128.zip
  10. So I’ve now replaced both disks cables and still no luck. any other suggestions?
  11. Hi all, I've got the following error on the Main tab for one of my disks, but then another disk is showing as "Device is Disabled". This is all after a powercut I had yesterday. Attached is my diagnostics after starting the array Any idea what I need to do to resolve this? My disk/hardware knowledge is not great server-diagnostics-20211101-1109.zip
  12. You are on a very very old version of Ombi. please update
  13. Actually the GitHub is https://GitHub.com/ombi-app/ombi you can also find all of the links on the ombi settings page
  14. I was just stating that there was an issue yesterday. If anyone is still having issues I'd encourage them to reach out on GitHub or discord. I do recall there were issues a few months ago, but they have all now been resolved.
  15. Yesterday Plex where having issues with their authentication service where no one could login
  16. Radarr removed the legacy APIs. It's been fixed in ombi develop
  17. It's possible you are hitting sqlite database locks. Reach out on discord and we can assist in working out what's going on
  18. That 'asshole' would be me. Please keep in mind that I have a full time demanding job, a child, a 10 month old and a wife outside of what I do in ombi. All of my free time is pretty much dedicated to working on the product. V4 was released as it's more stable than v3 and I needed to release.it at some point or I never would have. If you are not happy with it then I suggest your stick to v3 and if you want the voting feature ported faster, then you submit a PR or be able to contribute in some other way.
  19. V3 is still usable. I'll be merging down once I have finished a few things off
  20. One thing I really like is how easy and simple it is to configure new docker containers. Removes the need to understand how docker really works. But then had the flexibility to go more advanced. One thing I'd like to see in the future is the ability to run something like kubernetes
  21. Once the missing column is present in the database everything should be fine.