• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About ATEglauer

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm getting a warning message in my log every 30 minutes (I'm using the latest ( ? ) docker image as of 3 days ago). 2021-02-11 18:08:37,353 DEBG 'watchdog-script' stdout output: [warn] Incoming port site '' failed to web scrape, marking as failed I found a post for DelugeVPN that had the same issue almost a year ago that was resolved per this post: @binhex I'm assuming a similar cause and fix can be made or is this something on my e
  2. I have no idea, really, but when I tried to change server hardware on my system, the new system didn't see any of my array drives - they were 3TB and mostly 4TB drives. I switched back to my original server hardware and still, no drives were seen by unraid. They did exist, but couldn't be read. (I later discovered the backplane in my new hardware couldn't read drives over 2TB.) It seemed the new hardware changed the partition table for my array drives. I used GDISK to recreate the GPT (partition table) and then all drives were back to normal. A big relief for me at the time!
  3. I don't really know what is or might be going on for you, but I had a similar issue. Here is my similar post: Maybe that thread (and probably the link to another forum post) will provide you an answer/explanation; I didn't really understand it, but the solution worked for me! Since that post, I have switched to the Docker version and things have remained fine for me and remote clients; I didn't need to change permissions after switching from the plugin to the docker version.
  4. DOH! .... I got caught up in configuring it through rtorrent.rc and it didn't dawn on me to set it up through the UI (after all, the comments in the .rc file says to disable it!). Anyway, all seems good again. Thanks!
  5. I've followed the above instructions and things are working OK with only one issue. Can I no longer use the move completed downloads option in rtorrent.rc? I had disabled it in settings in the UI, but completed downloads are no longer moved to a different directory. I have tried adding these lines to rtorrent.rc, as it worked with the earlier versions: execute = {/bin/bash,-c,mkdir -p /data/2-downloaded} system.method.set_key =,move_complete,"execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,/data/2-downloaded/;d.set_directory=/data/2-downloaded/" So, I dug around
  6. Yes, it seems to be working here too.... thanks to binhex for the quick update!
  7. I've updated to 6.4 and 6.4.1 without any change. I've also Enabled, Disabled, Enabled speed step in the BIOS, the intel_pstate, and nothing seems to have helped. I believe I have the latest BIOS for my board (Intel S5000 Server Board). I'll readily admit that this is all above my pay grade! To summarize again, my tests: grep -m 1 'model name' < /proc/cpuinfo model name : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.20GHz grep MHz /proc/cpuinfo cpu MHz : 3191.861 cpu MHz : 3191.861 cpu MHz : 3191.861 cpu MHz : 3191
  8. I am on 6.3.5 and am not given an option to update to 6.4 (at least that I know of!).
  9. Up until a day ago, I don't think I had a problem with the CPU frequency stepping down. I am somewhat new to all of this, but my system was running what I'll call "normally". Last night, the power went out for an hour or so, and upon restarting my server, the fan(s) seems to run at high/full speed all of the time (which is much noisier as well!). Prior to the power outage, the fan(s) would only run full speed for about 10 seconds or so after a boot. The fix common problems plugin now indicates "Your CPU is running constantly at 100% and will not throttle down when it's idle".