chiefo

Members
  • Content Count

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About chiefo

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Maybe I'm wrong but this isn't trying to change the video quality, just converting from x to y codec and possible file format. Meaning even if you ran through something that's already in the right file format and codec, it wouldn't change size.
  2. *Not sure if this can cause any issues, although I personally haven't seen any problems, perform at own risk* Stop the docker and then delete the following file from your appdata: appdata\unmanic\.unmanic\config\unmanic.db. Then restart the docker
  3. It does, but it makes the gui respond faster. It also confirms its already hevc and skips the file so its not rencoding
  4. I've seen something similar. Mine has gotten to the point twice where the page will never load when i try to view all records. I've had to blow away the database to restore functionality to that page. I can almost never get it to open an individual record even after starting with a fresh database. The entire tab locks up
  5. If its image based subs instead of text based it will fail. Mine also retry the same failures when it reopens.
  6. Yeah, Libx265 is the Cpu encoder. Change that to one of the two nvidia ones. I use nvenc_hevc
  7. Did you change the encoder under settings, Video encoding to use one of the two nvenv options?
  8. Looks like 1.16.1 is now the latest. Any chance we can get it updated to that?
  9. Thanks for confirming I'm not crazy. It happened once more after I posted. I also noticed that I could no longer access the completed tasks or the browser tab would lock up. I landed up stopping the docker and deleting the database file. Haven't seen the issue since and my history is now working better. Everything is super snappy again.
  10. Any one notice an issue where unmanic isn't transferring completed files to the drives? I notice sometimes while the worker is constantly updating the completed task lists isn't. Not showing successes or failures. Woke up this morning to my cache drive filling up and saw unmanic had over 135gb on the cache. Restarted the docker and it cleared it all out. I'm guessing its not moving it so its not getting marked as completed or failed. This doesn't happen often, but seems to have happened twice now.
  11. Stupid question but did you test it with only 2? Dont the commerical cards have a 2 stream limit unless you use a workaround? Wonder if going over the limit would slow down the entire process on the 2 left on the gpu
  12. I'll check that out in a minute. Ran lspci -v and saw it was still being stubbed. Turns out while most of the components ended in 10d<letter> there was another one still stubbed that I thought was from the wireless card I had stubbed. Servers rebooting now. *EDIT* Yeah jumped the gun. Its showing up now that i removed the 4th stub item that was hanging behind
  13. Hi All, Just recently installed this (the 6.8.3 nvidia build) for the first time and I'm getting the "NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running. " error. I have two cards, the first is a GT 240 for console access and wouldn't expect to show up, but the second card is a 1660 GTX. I previously used the card for gpu passthrough but its used far and few so I'd rather repurpose it. I removed the stub on the card and have disabled the VM manager. After rebooting I'm still not seeing the card show up