tuna83

Members
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About tuna83

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I've been troubleshooting this on and off for the past 2 weeks. would love to work it out by myself but am turning here for help in the end. I'm new to pfsense so I assumed it was an issue with my knowledge there, but I think it's down to checking that the docker is working on my end properly. I'm having some issues getting the server connected from external IP's. I'm sure it's a port issue. I can access the game if I use the local address 192.168.0.101:26900, but can't using the external one. Using the diagnostics from the router it seems the docker isn't actually list
  2. Thank you, of course it worked. I combed that log for about 3 hours trying to see something that would flag the issue. What made you see what the problem was? Like I said I was pretty annoyed I couldn't fix it myself, even more annoyed now it turns out the answer is in the FAQ..
  3. I hate that I can't get this working myself. I've combed the FAQ and can't find anything in this thread that seems to match what's going on. I've had this docker working before, but am only now trying to swap over completely from qbittorrent. I pulled it again and can't seem to get the webui to load. Tried deleting all the old config and starting again with no luck. Can't seem to see any significant errors in the supervisord log. When I try to go into the web ui it times out persistently. Any thoughts? supervisord.log
  4. Managed to catch Jellyfin being the memory hog right before it ate up the rest of my ram and I had to restart the server. One of the docker images indeed appears to have a memory leak https://github.com/jellyfin/jellyfin/issues/3680 I've limited its avaliable ram and it's not happy about it at all. Thanks for your help testdasi, I'm marking this solved.
  5. Thanks for the reply. I've limited the memory usage to 3g just to stop it if there's a memory leak. It felt somewhat like a memory leak. It seems odd that I would go from 50% average utilisation to 100% with no significant changes from one day to the next. I guess if it stops happening after this then I'll look at swapping to rutorrent or something. Cheers for the help.
  6. Fix Common Problems recommended I post my log to the forums. I've had this server running for about a year now, never got over 50% memory usage. Occasionally CPU usage got up towards 100% but only ever in spikes. Today I've had an alert twice to say my qbittorrent is down.. once when I woke up. I couldn't access the docker image (didn't think to check any others) and after unraid took too long to load the docker page to restart the docker I just hit restart on the server. Now tonight I've noticed qbittorrent webui wasn't loadable - had a look inside unraid to see CPU an
  7. Hey all, I'm cleaning up my downloads folder to make a bit more space while I wait for my next drive to arrive. I want to check that my hardlinks are working correctly and I'm not just duplicating the files after sonarr/radarr imports them. Is there a way to batch audit ~600 files to make sure they are hardlinked and not taking up twice the space on the drive? Cheers, Tuna.
  8. Hey all, What solutions are people using for torrent queueing? I'm looking to swap from qbittorrent and I was surprised to find this wasn't a feature in rtorrent. I've noted that pyrocore is included in the container, and https://pyrocore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced.html?highlight=dry_run#rtorrent-queue-manager suggests this implements the functionality I'm describing (i.e. limiting max simultaneous downloads to <4 or whatever, while allowing a larger number of active torrents to seed). I've changed job.queue.active = True however, with job.qu
  9. Fixed! I had the wrong subnet in the docker settings. entered 192.168.0.1 instead of 192.168.0.0 Interestingly, managed to typo that a few times since I think I reinstalled the docker image 3 times.
  10. I'm having trouble getting sonarr/radarr to talk to qBitTorrent. I've done a lot of sleuthing, and after following Radarr's error of 19-7-14 16:27:01.9|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [POST] http://192.168.0.101:8080/login: 503.ServiceUnavailable 19-7-14 16:27:01.9|Error|QBittorrent|Failed to connect to qBittorrent, please check your settings. [v0.2.0.1358] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, please check your settings. ---> NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [503:ServiceUnavailable] [POST] at [http://
  11. Problem: default username and password ("admin" ; "adminadmin") not working on the qbittorrent webui Solution: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki/Web-UI-password-locked-on-qBittorrent-NO-X-(qbittorrent-nox) notably: Bitdefender was blocking me. I tried using a firefox docker through my unraid server and it worked flawlessly. Hope it helps others having the same problem.