TechnicalPyro

Members
  • Posts

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

TechnicalPyro's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

1

Reputation

  1. managed to resolve with a fresh DL without removing the old one from CA not sure why that happened but its fixed now
  2. recently have noticed i am unable to check for updates for this container instead of a green up to date text or blue apply update link i have a amber not available text is this something ive done to myself? this container's setting have never changed since initial setup willing to trouble shoot let me know whats needed to facilitate
  3. when i tried to stop the array it caused a system lockup(unrelated need for an xfs_repair on my cache drive the shares reappeared after the reboot should it occur again i will run and post diagnostics
  4. not having any drive issues other than i appear to have lost my cache drive and most of my shares all of a sudden overnight to be clear the drives and files are all still there and show in the main tab however the shares seem to have gone poof
  5. I seem to be having an issue with the automatic start feature if i let things run as normal on system boot i get the following error [cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts... [cont-finish.d] done. [s6-finish] waiting for services. s6-svwait: fatal: supervisor died [s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal. [s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting. if i manually start it from the docker tab in my unraid instance it functions correctly at that point but this is a pretty major issue imho
  6. It appears this issue has resolved both ip and hostname work as expected once ahain unsure of what changed but due to an unrelated whole system reboot this functionality is back
  7. My server is the only unraid device in the network. this worked up until today and as i stated above the only change was the update to the latest beta. The issue is with the webGUI in a browser all my file shares are functioning correctly as i used the IP when setting them up EDIT yes i can confirm my server is the local master
  8. my server is named "tower" if i try to browse to https://tower/main i get redirected to a search for tower and end up on a record site. if i browse manually to the IP of my server it interacts correctly nothing has changed in my network save for updating to the new beta yesterday no other changes have occured in the last 72 hours tower-diagnostics-20201117-1329.zip