(SOLVED) UNMOUNTABLE DISK PRESENT: not sure what to do

mgworek

Have you followed any of the steps documented here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI?

the diagnostics seem to be after a reboot so we cannot give any feedback on what might have caused this.  The SMART information for the drive looks OK so that tends to suggest that something external to the drive happened.

1 minute ago, itimpi said:

Have you followed any of the steps documented here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI?

the diagnostics seem to be after a reboot so we cannot give any feedback on what might have caused this.  The SMART information for the drive looks OK so that tends to suggest that something external to the drive happened.

After doing some searching, I was just about run XFS_repair. I will report back.

22 minutes ago, itimpi said:

xfs_repair -L fixed it. first time this has happened, wasn't sure what to do. Sorry. If it happens again, I will grab the logs before a reboot.

Thanks.