[6.8.3] Random issues with containers, unable to communicate with each other, slow loading, etc

Hello,

In the past 3+ weeks I've been experiencing random issues with my docker containers. It is not limited to one single container, but seems to affect most, if not all. Plex will be slow to load libraries, if at all. Sonarr/Radarr frequently can't communicate with qbittorrent despite being on the same docker network. While the issues I'm having present themselves with the containers primarily (all webuis seem slow to load), I do experience general slowness loading pages in the Unraid WebUI as well, and when the issues get worse, I am unable to use the webui or terminal to execute a system Reboot or Shutdown.

When I started experiencing issues the first time, I decided to enlist the help of a friend and I moved away from using the cache drives and configured them as a zfs mirror pool for appdata. While this seemed to solve the issue for a short time (about 11-12 days) I am again experiencing issues with all of the same problems I was having before. 

I'm hoping I've captured the relevant information for someone to assist me. I'm relatively a noob when it comes to this stuff.

This is what info says:

Model: Custom

M/B: ASRockRack X470D4U Version - s/n:

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version P3.30. Dated: 11/04/2019

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core @ 3800 MHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 768 KiB, 6144 KiB, 65536 KiB

Memory: 64 GiB DDR4 Multi-bit ECC (max. installable capacity 128 GiB)

Network: bond0: fault-tolerance (active-backup), mtu 1500
 eth0: 1000 Mbps, full duplex, mtu 1500
 eth1: 1000 Mbps, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 4.19.107-Unraid x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.1.1d

Uptime: 1 day, 19:46:09

The 2 zfs drives are 2TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 m.2s although the motherboard only supports 1 m.2 at PCIe3.0 and the other at PCIe2.0. I've grabbed the diagnostics and can grab anything else that might be needed.

I'm running with the Unraid Nvidia plugin on 6.8.3, but eagerly awaiting the 6.9.0 release.

fawkes-diagnostics-20210118-1105.zip