Can system load cause Preclear to fail?

New to Unraid (6 months) first post. 

Im trying to figure out if my new 10TB drive failed do to defect or if its because the system was being tax? While Preclear was running i was also rebuilding a parity drive as well as had 4k content streaming locally. Is it possible that my failure was do to how much drive access was being requested and used. Preclear had been running for 12 hours and happened to fail during the local stream. 

Thank you! 

Screenshot_20210126-220759_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Shockracer

Preclear should not have been affected by whatever activity was happening on other array drives.     However it is possible that some other factor (e.g. out-of-memory) happened that did affect it.

if you provide your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools -> diagnostics) taken before any reboot then it might be possible to see if something relevant happened.

7 hours ago, itimpi said:

Preclear should not have been affected by whatever activity was happening on other array drives.     However it is possible that some other factor (e.g. out-of-memory) happened that did affect it.

if you provide your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools -> diagnostics) taken before any reboot then it might be possible to see if something relevant happened.

moparmedia-diagnostics-20210127-0801.zip