Moved hardware to new chassis now getting unmountable file system on multiple drives

Been running on current hardware for several years now with no issue.   Moved hardware to new system, prior to removal and transfer followed the recommendations for moving the array to a new environment.   

After turning system on, all drives are showing as unmountable file system.     Somewhat lost as to where to proceed from this point.   Read multiple posts regarding unmountable file system and still somewhat uncomfortable 'blindly' proceeding from here.    I really don't want to do the wrong step and lose everything on the array.

Unraid 6.8.3

I already went ahead and pulled the drives and have everything set back up to where it was before the move on the original setup to eliminate any hardware issues with the new setup.   More concerned about the data at this point

Attached diagnostics, appreciate any guidance or advice to proceed from here.

Thanks in advance

plated-server-diagnostics-20210214-0433.zip

Only difference between the two setups is went from directly connected via HBA card via mini-sas to sata, to mini-sas to sas backplane.    Card stayed the same.

At this point I think there is not much to do to recover what is currently on the array.    Grabbed the older machine I use for backing up but with life being life, the backups are somewhat old.   Will need to do alot of searching to find the missing bits if it gets to that point.  

Edited by scroll_lock88

Going to recover from older backups and transition the data from the local machines that isnt backed up to a new array.     Nothing was completely lost as the backups and the local data from machines will complete all the data on the server.       Only thing that will truly be lost is the time to migrate everything back.

Changes will be made and a more regular backup system will be put into place to prevent future issues.  

Thanks for your reply and help

17 hours ago, scroll_lock88 said:

Get an invalid option using the -f,

Sorry, meant -l, but it confirms there's GPT corruption, you can usually fix that with gdisk, use gdisk with each data disk:

gdisk /dev/sdX

Will should also detected the corrupt GPT and if you type w it will write the corrections, the try to start array again.