[SOLVED] Unraid GUI is (suddenly) not accessible anymore and does not start after 1. reboot and 2. poweroff

whauk

Today my NAS started to behave strangely:

- I could not add magnet links to my qbittorrent docker anymore from another machine

- Unraid shares mounted on a raspberry pi suddenly were not accessible anymore

and then I could not access the Unraid GUI anymore via my Firefox (and neither using any other browser or other device).

I still could telnet into the machine so I first rebooted and when that did not make any difference  I powerde the machine off ("Poweroff") and restarted.

And that is where I am: I still can telnet onto the machine but the GUI does not start and - due to the reboot - I can't axccess any shares (don't even know whether this is possible).

I am running Unraid 6.8.3.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Do you know why you have this in the go file?

### Fix plugins
cp -r /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/phaze.page /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix

If unrelated try redoing your flash drive, backup current one, redo it, restore only super.dat (disk assignments) and the key, if it works reconfigure the server or restore older config part by part until you find the problem.

Did as asked (only restored super.dat) - the NAS booted into the Gui without a hitch.

Now I wanted to force the issue (find out whether the problem was actually located somewhere in the config at all) and restored the whole config: The NAS booted into the GUI without a hitch with absolutely no harm done to it whatsoever.

I mean, wtf?

But thanks anyway, at least it runs again.😉

• Like 1
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Unraid GUI is (suddenly) not accessible anymore and does not start after 1. reboot and 2. poweroff