Crash During Parity Sync

Hi All, just moved my unraid install and disks over to some new hardware. First issue was getting it to boot which was resolved using this post: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/74419-tried-to-upgrade-from-653-to-66-and-wont-boot-up-after-reboot/?tab=comments#comment-710968

Then I needed to remove a disk from the array (yes I probably should have done that before moving it)

Followed these instructions to shrink array: https://wiki.unraid.net/Shrink_array#For_unRAID_v6.0_and_6.1_and_possibly_5.0 ( i tried the newer method but script didn't want to run, despite being sure i had done everything right)

I am running 6.9.0-rc2

I created the new array and put my drives back in, started it up and it began parity syncing, all good, left it overnight to finish and came back to the web UI showing 90.1% done and unraid had crashed with the following on screen:

IMG_20210302_081858.thumb.jpg.17a89ca0a828693ad82d629edc1d7782.jpg

Reset machine and it has started parity sync again, data is all there by the looks of it, but need to make sure this doesn't happen again...

Update

Have Tried Suggestions found on forums here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-819173

Updated Global C-State control to disabled in UEFI
Set Power Supply Idle Control to Typical Current Idle in UEFI

New Mother board and known good processor and RAM, current specs:

4x WD RED 4TB (3 in array, 1 parity)
1x WB Black 1TB NVMe (cache)
ASRock B550 Steel Legend
Ryzen 3800x
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX in dual channel

All other UEFI settings stock aside from boot device and CSM disabled

Lock up occurs as soon as 10mins after boot or longest it has been up is ~12 hours

I've attached the last two lock ups and diagnostics dumps

IMG_20210304_145222.jpg

IMG_20210302_122223.jpg

endeavor-diagnostics-20210304-0931.zip

Okay, I have RMA'd the motherboard (only new component) and also realised I wanted more capability and have previously run unraid on an x570 board without issue before, will arrive tomorrow or day after, when it arrives I will run in Safe mode overnight. Something else to mention, before moving, it was running on Intel hardware. While I wait for the new Ryzen board I have switched back with no issues since. I have seen that moving between hardware upgrades is "plug and play" which it essentially was, but not seen someone switch between Intel and AMD hardware