[SOLVED] Recently Updated to 6.9. Failed to update Plex. Docker/Image removed.

So the extent of my technical knowledge of Unraid is pretty limited. I point and click around the GUI to get what I need done. 

I updated to 6.9 just a few moments ago and then proceeded to start updating my Docker containers. First one up was Plex. I missed the exact message, but the update failed and it said that the image was removed. I headed over to the Apps tab and clicked on "Previous Apps" to reinstall the Plex container by LinuxServer. Failed - Couldn't start because it couldn't find the image (surprise). Hindsight tells me I should have made sure the containers were up to date prior to updating the OS. 

Sure there is a solution to reinstalling Plex without having to rebuild the library and all the metadata . . . right?

Edited by RS7588
Solved
11 minutes ago, Squid said:

This sounds more like there's an issue with either internet connectivity from your server.  Previous Apps is what you want, but the error on the command would be what you want (just hit the download icon and then hit Apply on the next screen)

Thanks for the reply. I had originally ticked the check box and then hit the "Install Selected Applications" button up top. Hit the download icon and that did the trick this time lol. I don't think there is a difference between those two options, so you're probably right about there being a connectivity problem for a moment. 

• RS7588 changed the title to [SOLVED] Recently Updated to 6.9. Failed to update Plex. Docker/Image removed.