Cache Drive disappeared

Not sure when this happened, but I just noticed it today.  I had run Tools | Update Assistant to make sure I didn't have any issues that would impact upgrading to 6.9.1.  I had to update a bunch of my dockers,  re-ran the Update Assistant and got a clean bill of health.  I then went to the Main tab and realized my cache drive was missing.  No issues with the server recently.  I'm running a bunch of dockers radarr/sonarr/sabnzbdvpn and have had no issues today.  I did add a new 10TB drive to my cache a couple weeks ago.  I suppose its possible that the cache drive cabling not nudged at that point so its not connected, but I think that's a stretch...  No issues with the server with the new drive installed and working.

leviathan-diagnostics-20210311-1829.zip

Diagnostics attached.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brawny

Thanks @JorgeB.  The server is working OK for now, even without a cache.  I don't like opening it up any more often than I need to, but will follow up once I do.  I guess I'll hold off moving from 6.8.3 to 6.9.1 until after I confirm the cache is working.  One issue at a time. 🙂

Thanks for your help!

Brawny