Stuck in read only after disk errors

So, this morning i was organising some files and suddenly unraid started throwing disk errors on every one of my array disks at the same time, the system then disabled one of the 3 disks and continued running. After confirming that the disk was still good, i rebuilt it and have started the array but now all of my docker containers won't start, my vms give me errors about a read only file system and if i try and copy files to the server I just get a catastrophic error message from windows explorer. I can read all of my files perfectly fine but i can't write anything. Logs are attached

tower-syslog-20210313-1747.zip

15 hours ago, nmills3 said:

suddenly unraid started throwing disk errors on every one of my array disks at the same time

Syslog is after rebooting but that's likely the common Ryzen SATA controller problem, look for a BIOS update and also update to latest Unraid.

Mar 13 17:40:34 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdf1): bdev /dev/sdc1 errs: wr 52893, rd 16563, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

One of your cache devices dropped offline at some point in the past, see here for more info, if the scrub doesn't fix it you might need to backup and re-format the pool.