Disk Fills up, doesn't respect Allocation or Split level, Not enough space

New to Unraid, so appreciate any help you can provide.

I'm moving from Windows and am slowly transferring over my 70+ TB of media files to Unraid. I've been using Krusader and Midnight Commander to transfer my files over from drives mounted as unassigned devices. Unraid is on the same machine as my previous Windows-based NAS, so all transfers are local.

My shares are set up as Movies, TV, etc. and Allocation method is Fill-up while Minimum free space is 100GB for each share. I've been using Krusader as well as Midnight Commander to move everything over. The issue I'm running into is a single disk filling up and instead of files being transferred to the next drive in the array with space, I am getting an error (on both Krusader and Midnight Commander) that there is not enough free space. However, my array has several terabytes of free space. 

I'm not sure what may be configured incorrectly. I thought perhaps I had Krusader set up wrong, but I've since been using Midnight Commander and am running into the same issue.

I'm attaching Diagnostics here. I can grab any screenshots that may be helpful; just let me know.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Movies share is set to split level 1 and the TV share is set to split level 2. My Movies share structure is Movies/Movie Name (YYYY)/Movie Name.ext and my TV share structure is TV/TV Show Name/Season XX/TV Show Name - SXXEXX - Episode TItle.ext. I believe this is the correct structure based on my research.

homegrown-diagnostics-20210316-1949.zip

Edited by ramair02
1 minute ago, ramair02 said:

So, over time will Unraid create the folders across the other disks in the array (or at least the ones needed)?

The folders are created when you start a transfer, except if you use Krusader, not sure if mc does the same, but if you use for example Windows explorer it will only create the folders as needed, so it won't cause split level problems, since the folder will be created in the disk it should be.

Note that now you'd first need to delete all the empty folders before transferring, or because of the split level setting it will copy to the disks where the folders already exist.