USB Drives Continue to Erase

I hate to start a new topic, but I am not getting any replies on the other.

I am at a loss. This is the second flash drive in 2 days to lose information. When I pull the drive and put it in a windows machine, it is empty. All my data drives are empty. I have been using Unraid for 2 years and now I have lost everything. Can anyone help?

6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Start with the clean flash and reconfigure you server, don't use a backup, also check all the other devices in your lan, and make sure router has the DMZ disable and it's not forwarding any posts to the Unraid server.

Ok, all data was lost. I am in the process of rebuilding my unraid config and adding back dockers, etc... I have an EdgerouterX and I moved my security cameras to an isolated ethernet port. I created vlans, but I haven't quite understood how to move the IOT items to isolation on those. Are there any other steps I should be taking to protect my server. I do use Emby and would like to keep remote access, but I haven't forwarded that port yet.

For those of you wondering and on the fence about backing up your usb and going through all the issues of securing your network, I lost over 48TB of data that included children's pictures and my last conversation with my father. - I won't make that mistake again.