6.9.1 Cache drive locked

Had some data drive failures.  Did a parity rebuild, but then the cache drive got locked.  Mover won't run.  Can't move anything from Cache drive with SAMBA or MC.  Also a couple dockers say they need to update, but the update won't take without the cache drive being unlocked.

Please help. 

Last time I had an issue I needed to post a Dx file, I did it wrong, so I ran Dx, then rebooted (it won't start the array automatically) and ran Dx again, then started array and ran Dx again.  Please disregard the ones that don't matter.

unraid-diagnostics-20210321-2109.zip unraid-diagnostics-20210321-2100.zip unraid-diagnostics-20210321-2052.zip

Cache filesystem is corrupt:

Mar 21 21:09:13 UNRAID kernel: REISERFS error (device sdh1): vs-5150 search_by_key: invalid format found in block 18130149. Fsck?
Mar 21 21:09:13 UNRAID kernel: REISERFS (device sdh1): Remounting filesystem read-only

You need to run a filesystem check or better yet take to opportunity to convert o XFS, reiserfs is not recommended.

• 2 weeks later...