Unable to start array, stale configuration

I was upgrading Disk 2 with a 12 TB drive from a 3 TB and it stuck on 76.5%.  I was unable to cancel or pause the parity rebuild and unable to shutdown or reboot so I had to hard power it down.  Upon restart Disk 2 is showing as emulated (but I think all the data had already copied) and now Disk 5 is showing missing.  The drive is physically there and I think I was able to see it in devices but Unraid does not see it to be able to add to array.  How hosed am I?  Is there a way to get Disk 5 visible so I can finish the rebuild and then replace Disk 5?  Or probably do a new configuration and I get whatever rebuilt on Disk 2 and lose Disk 5?  Please advise, diagnostics is attached.  Thanks in advance. 

r720-diagnostics-20210324-1343.zip

11 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

disk5 is failing SMART:

device is NOT READY (e.g. spun down, busy)
A mandatory SMART command failed: exiting. To continue, add one or more '-T permissive' options.

Try replacing the cables, if it's the same it's likely a failing disk.

It's a Dell server so I can't replace cables but I can try moving the drive to another slot.  Is there a way to bypass the SMART?