[6.9.1] Issue after upgrade - no GUI / SSH / SMB Shares

Hello - I upgraded to 6.9 then 6.9.1 from 6.8.3 recently and since then issues with my unraid server.

I connected my box with a monitor and the server boots in the login prompt. However, accessing the server from LAN is not working. I can't SSH into the server from other computers. The Windows Network doesn't show the unraid server. All the SMB shares are not accessible. The only thing I can see on the monitor connected directly to unraid is the login prompt. I can login from the prompt too.

What could be the issue here? I have had more than a year without any issues with 6.8.x. Is there any new settings in the latest release that could be causing the issue?

Mostly I run pfSense VM, Plex, nextCloud etc.

CPU: Ryzen 3600
MB: ASrock X570

32GB Kingston ECC Memory

AMD Radeon R7

Latest diagnostics attached for you reference.

Thanks

dhaka-diagnostics-20210325-1602.zip

So I'm a bit confused...

8 hours ago, sfaruque said:

However, accessing the server from LAN is not working.

But your diagnostics show that you logged into the GUI (not from the command prompt)

Mar 25 14:41:39 Dhaka webGUI: Successful login user root from 192.168.1.10

And then roughly an hour later it looks like you turned off the system 

Thanks for looking into this @Squid. I've been trying to solve this myself and the issue seems to be intermittent. The symptoms described happenes mostly when I reboot the server (I shut it down at night using the S3 Sleep plugin). If I hard reset I seem to access the webGui. I'm attaching couple more syslog for reference from few days ago. (The one that is syslog-20210319-073016.txt was generated when the server started from shutdown overnight).

Sorry about the confusion. Thanks for looking into this.

syslog-20210319-073016.txt syslog-20210319-094802.txt

I think the attached diagnostic was from the day I upgraded to 6.9.1.  To troubleshoot the issue - when trying to run nginx from the command prompt I get 'Cannot bind address' and 'address already in use'. Chould this be an issue with the updated Linux kernal that is not compatible with my network card? I have a quad port Intel NIC that I thought should be fine.

dhaka-diagnostics-20210316-0032.zip