Xclio 777Color case?

Slimer

sorry first reaction...  wow UGLY case :P

then looking at it ... if you pull off the front door i guess it is possible .. according the reviews is the door not that strong anyway

from what i can see it has already 12 drive bays .. why not buy an extra non hot swap  4 in 3 to make it an easy 16 drive case... you can leave the door with the fans then and hopefully these fans give enough cfm to cool all drives ...

if you are handy then you could hang another 4 drives above the PSU (looks like there is enough place )

personally for that price i would go for an antec 1200 if you want hot swap bays

antec 1200 = 180 us$

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129043&cm_re=antec_1200-_-11-129-043-_-Product

this case is 240 us$

60 us$ difference is nearly enough for your first hotswap cage :)

remember if you want to use 5 in 3 hotswap cages you will have to flatten the lips in the antec

best results from what i read in the forum are obtained with a BIG C clamp

or cutting them with a dremel

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I had to do it on my M9 (current case), but I cut them out with snips. I won't be doing that again.

Flattening the lips worked best for me with a long metal piece as broad as the openings of the lips. Just pushed the metal through and bent the lips backwards. Takes a few seconds each and you don't have any metal dust in the case as you would with a dremel. And it doesn't take forever as it takes when using a c-clamp. Maybe I'll take a picture, so you get the image what I'm talking of...

Flattening the lips worked best for me with a long metal piece as broad as the openings of the lips. Just pushed the metal through and bent the lips backwards. Takes a few seconds each and you don't have any metal dust in the case as you would with a dremel. And it doesn't take forever as it takes when using a c-clamp. Maybe I'll take a picture, so you get the image what I'm talking of...

Please do, I can't quite picture it. I was considering using a couple of 2x2s ands four C clamps, so that I could flatten all of the tabs on one side of the case at once. Although starting the bend might be a challenge, as I'm sure they'd tend to crush rather than bend.