Docker application has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

I'm getting this error with Fix Common Issues plugin but I think the use case I'm using, this is expected behavior.  Wanted to throw it out there in case someone has some recommendations to alternatives or if they think it is safe to ignore.

I want to be able to mount my google drive as a file share to be able to use in at least one of my containers.  I found a Docker container that does just that (mitcdh/google-drive-ocamlfuse).  So what I've down is use this container to mount the google drive to a location on unRaid (I used /mnt/disks/gdrive) and then setup a volume in the other container(s) to use that location as a volume.  It seems to work great (as long as I start the containers in order).  A couple behavior things:

- the owner of /mnt/disks/gdrive seem to revert to root on reboot.  I'd like it to stay nobody so this all works.  Right now I'm manually fixing that on reboot.    Would a different mount location be more appropriate?

- the Fix Common Issues throws an error asking for it to be setup as slave in the container.  Doing that causes it to not work, the drive that is mounted in the google-drive container isn't visible from unraid and therefore isn't visible in the other containers.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Any bad side effects to what I'm doing?  Can I safely ignore the warning?  Is that the best location to do the mount and is there a way to keep that nobody:users ownership at the mount point?  Thanks in advance for any thoughts and suggestions.

7 hours ago, rojarrolla said:

I get something similar regarding Krusader:

"Docker application binhex-krusader has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option".

However, my unassigned devices are accessible through Krusader.

I'm ignoring it then.

Are these all Automount?