docker hung up

my docker is hung up. Unable to stop array. not sure what is causing this or how to resolve.

Tried stopping the array and this was the last line in the system log.

Apr 23 09:25:23 Veyron emhttpd: shcmd (2378): /etc/rc.d/rc.docker stop

veyron-diagnostics-20210423-0924.zip

I'm guessing my docker image was filled due to nzbget seg faulting repeatedly. Even if that is the case, I'm not really sure how to fix this mess or what I should do at this point. Still unable to reboot or stop the array. Hoping someone will offer some advice before I just pull the plug.

Edited by BrandonG777
new info

Being that I don't have physical access to the server at the moment I did the following, in order to force a reboot...

echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq 

echo o > /proc/sysrq-trigger

Everything started coming back up, Docker image is at 57%. nzbget continues to seg fault dispite appearing to be idle so I have stop that container and monitoring for stability while I investigate the nzbget seg faults. 

I did a full memory test a few months back and being that this seems isolated to some sort of nzbget issue I don't believe this is memory related. I'll do a full memory test once I have physical access to the system again just to be sure.

Edited by BrandonG777

After deleting my nzbget nzb, queue and tmp folders nzbget appears to be stable again. It was pretty junked up from a couple years of stuff left behind, I think it was the queue folder that was the actual problem. However, I don't understand why this brought the rest of my system to it's knees.  At first I just assumed some sort of logging or core dumps were going to my docker image but that doesn't appear to be the case. I also thought that maybe it was caused by failing drive but even while docker was locked up I was able to make changes to the cache file system so I'm not sure what happened.