Switch to New PC/Motherboard - Can't Connect to WebGUI

Hello all,

I recently migrated my Unraid server from an old intel 4th gen based system to a B450, 3700x based rig. The system boots and loads Unraid, but without the ability to connect to the web gui. If I boot into the built-in UnraidOS Gui, Firefox cannot connect to Locahost. Extrenal PC's trying to connect to either the host name or IP address gives me an ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

I made a fresh USB of Unraid 6.9.2 and it boots up without any issues, allowing access to the web GUI, but obviously without my existing config. When I tried just copying the config folder to this new USB, I once again was unable to connect to the web gui. Same results occur with different USB sticks, and USB ports (2.0 and 3.0). I have also tried deleting the network.cfg and copying the created one from the fresh USB but with no luck.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. See the attached diagnostic.

Edited by mmx4000
27 minutes ago, rachid596 said:

Do you run 6.8.3 ? If yes maybe this version do not have the ethernet driver

Envoyé de mon HD1913 en utilisant Tapatalk

No I'm running the latest 6.9.2.

A fresh USB configuration will allow me to see the GUI, so unraid definitely has the driver.