1 drive disabled (emulated) and 1 drive missing

OK, I have had a horrible evening.

A couple of days ago one of my HDD's (disk 5) dropped out of the array for a moment. I am sure the issue was a faulty sata cable, so I ordered a replacement (actually 6 replacements) and left the drive emulated. Sonarr and Radarr kept on their merry way.

This evening, I replaced the cables, and managed to drop a different drive (drive 3) out of my tower physically. I have broken the sata cable, the L bracket on this drives data pins and can nolonger get the drive to post.

I have ordered a replacement which will be here tomorrow.

So now I am looking at a server with 1 drive missing, 1 drive emulated and only 1 parity drive. Again I am confident that the emulated drive is OK (as of around 3 days ago). Both the emulated drive and the missing drive are 10TB and about 50% full (from memory).

Not that I would right now, but there seems to be no way to start the array.

What are my options? I am resigned to at least SOME data loss now

Edited by Die_piggy
27 minutes ago, Die_piggy said:

Hi thanks for the reply. Nothing mission critical on this, so I have bitten the bullet, hit new config and am now redownloading missing stuff. thanks anyway :)

If you had waited we could probably have given you a way to avoid the need to do this if we assumed the physical drive corresponding to the emulated one was actually OK.