Kernel Panics every ~24 hours

Ever since upgrading to unRAID 6.9.1 from 6.8.x, I've been experiencing kernel panics every ~24 hours. Sometimes they take as long as 48 hours, sometimes 12, but it typically happens once a day. Stupidly, I tried upgrading to 6.8.2 to see if it was fixed after seeing people discuss also having kernel panics after upgrading to 6.9.x - so I now can't downgrade back to 6.8.x

I'm wondering now if my kernel panics are the same as everyone else's, or if there's something else going on. Things I've tried:

- Removed the IPMI plugin due to not using it / seeing someone have kernel panics due to it

- Wiping the flash drive and creating it from scratch (and then restoring the config file)

- Turning it off and on again

- Plugging in a monitor to 'catch' them

- Couldn't really think of much else...

Here is a picture of the monitor during one of the kernel panics. I apologize for the flash, I didn't realize it was there until after I had reset the machine.

Edited by SerinitySW
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Yup, those seem to match up exactly. I've taken off my static assignments on br0, will update if it crashes again.

• Like 1