Server has detected hardware errors

Hi,

I'm new to Unraid ant to this forum 🙂 

I'm running a recently installed Unraid 6.9.2 (trial - I am evaluating) on new hardware (Intel i3-10320 CPU, 32 GB RAM, Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO). 

Yesterday, I got an alert from the Fix Common Problems Plugin: * **Machine Check Events detected on your server** and I have trouble finding out which part of my hardware might be broken...

I first had a problem after I restarted the server becaus I had to tweak some fan settings in UEFI: all my docker container suddenly vanished and docker did not work at all. I tried a restart (via the Web-UI) and docker worked again but the containers and images seem to be gone. And related or unrelated, I got an e-mail with this alert.

My first thought was bad memory modules, but memcheck86 passed without errors.

I attached the diagnostics file but could only find some errors in the syslog which I cant interpret.

I would highly appreciate any ideas, hints, suggestions and interpretations.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

unraid-diagnostics-20210509-2140.zip

Certain combinations of hardware (and on occasion having a wife who thinks that well-done (and with ketchup) is a perfectly acceptable way to eat a steak) will issue an MCE when initializing the processors.

Completely normal and harmless to ignore.  

This is happening to you (hopefully not your wife though ;) -> as then you've got real problems)