Help with UNRAID 6.9.2 Boot

Hello, i've been trying to install UnRAID on my machine for the last couple of days with no sucess. I tried almost every configuration on my BIOS and combination of them. Also tried diferent video cards and USB ports.

System specs:

MOBO: TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING (Latest Bios)

CPU: Core i7-8700K

RAM: 2x 16GB Kingston 2666MHz

USB Drives Tested:

4GB Generic USB Drive

32GB SanDisk Cruzer Blade

No Overclocking setting was changed.

I have already enabled/disabled:

Hyper-Threading

Virtualization

Vt-d

SATA Mode Selection

USB 3.1 Controller

Legacy USB Support

USB Keyboard and Mouse Simulator

FastBoot

I've also tried changing the boot device control to UEFI and LEGACY and under Secure boot changing the OS Type to Other OS.

The USB device was set to Forced FDD, Hard Disk and Auto. None of them worked.

I've managed to get two diferent results from messing with these settings. Either the screen goes black with a blinking cursor on the left or i get one error message saying "boot error"

The USB stick apears on the bios boot selection menu and works fine on my Windows machine. Also tried formatting it FAT and FAT32

Most modern MB's prefer to boot using UEFI option.   To set your Unraid boot drive to use this option, you may to rename the   EFI-   folder/directory (in the root of your Unraid flash drive) to be  EFI   

Then the default MB boot options will usually work.  Then follow @Squid's advice and make sure that it is first on the list of hard drives in the boot order.

I believe my "boot/flash" is formatted vfat (a 32Gb Samsung bar). I'm running a very new Ryzen system, Asus X570-ACE. I've had some problems, but I'm running from the front, case sockets (cables from the motherboard crap) USB 2.0 and outputs have been "mostly" reliable.

My concern is that your motherboard finds the boot device and then won't boot from it?... Please confirm. *I* would put my motherboard to "plain/vanilla/default" and make sure the USB will boot. It SHOULD boot from a USB device. If you haven't got anything on the system, download Manjaro Linux on USB. I've put it on a couple of systems, one of them  being/going from the most unstable system in the house to the most stable system in the house.

In short... Make sure your motherboard will boot from USB, regardless of the OS. That's pretty important for every OS recovery, unless you have a CD/DVD drive attached.

Just my two cents.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies!

Here's some of my attempts on making this work and the outcomes.

32GB SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Stick
    Manjaro:
        Boots ok but when i try to lauch the OS i get an error:
            Open Source drivers:
                mount: /run/miso/sfs/livefs: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on/dev/loop0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
                ERROR: Failed to mount '/dev/loop0'
                    Falling back to interactive prompt
                    You can try to fix the problem manually, log out when you are finished
                sh: can't access tty; job control turned off

Propriatary drivers:
                Same but with bigger letters

After realizing this won't work i plugged this USB device to my main windows computer and it said i had to format it.
        The device would only show up as a 4mb.
        I tried going to mmc.exe to alocate unused space on the drive but it just doesnt work (am i just left with a really expensive 4Mb stick?).

4GB generic USB Stick
    UnRaid:
        Estracting directly to USB Drive and running the executable as admin
        Default setting BIOS (Boot order Changed)
        Every single USB Port was tested
            EFI Folder with "-":
                UnRaid (EFI-) - Straight to Windows
                UnRaid (EFI- and from BIOS Boot Menu) - Back to BIOS
            EFI Folder without "-":
                UnRaid (EFI) - Straight to WIndows
                UnRaid (EFI and from BIOS Boot Menu) - Back to BIOS

UnRaid USB Creator just doesn't show this USB Stick under the "Select your USB Flash Device" option.

I Was going to try more options but it seems that Manjaro "bricked" my USB stick and i don't know what else to do.

Tomorow i'm getting a new USB stick, is there any recomendations for me? Would it even make a diference?