Unraid keeps Kernel Panicking roughly once every three days

I have been dealing with this issue for about 3 months now. Its a Supermicro 6028U-TR4T+ server. For some reason I keep getting the exact same kernel panic roughly once every three days.

• When the system goes down I lose connection to it instantly so I am unable to run the unraid diagnostics on it.
  • Sometimes when it crashes it takes my whole network down with it, like its flooding the network with garbage traffic. But when I console into the router everything seems normal. 
  • I verified that the unraid server was causing the issue by unplugging the nic after it caused the network to freeze and instantly everything comes back.
  • I have tried a different router just to make sure it wasnt some issue with that but the issue remained
    • I also tried a new 1GB intel nic instead of the 10gb nic that came with it.
  • I have ran a memory tests and no errors where found.
  • I have updated the BIOS and IPMI firmware.
  • The crashes do not happen at a certain time. It occurs randomly within a 3 day time period from when it was last booted.

I have a screenshot of the kernel panic attached and I got a diagnostics file just in case anyone wanted one.

This error is always the same on each crash:

RIP: 0010:nf_nat_setup_info 

Kernel panic - not synching: Fatal exception in interrupt

Kernel Offset: disabled

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Kernal Panic.png

supermicro-2u-diagnostics-20210514-1943.zip